Hi Julius.

It sounds like you're using a version containing broken progressive diff
recommend upgrading your install (which, now that you're using the new
install procedure, should be pretty easy and quick). Make sure to restart
your memcached server or you may have some diff rendering issues.

I don't know what broke ActiveDirectory support, but if you enable logging
you might be able to see some additional info. I don't know enough about
ActiveDirectory to really say what we need to do to fix it. Maybe someone
can figure it out and send us a patch?

VMware, Inc.