Hi Julius.

easy_install by default won't upgrade a package. That's why it's still on
the 20081207 package, instead of last night's nightly. You'll need to use
the --upgrade flag. The Getting Started guide has some instructions for
what's needed for package and site upgrades, but in short, make sure you do:

easy_install --upgrade ReviewBoard Djblets

Then do the site upgrades as described in the guide, and restart memcached.
That should fix the problem.

VMware, Inc.