Hi ,

I installed the Reviewboard alpha tar.gz file today and installed an
instance using rb-site tool as i have been running reviewboard out of
my svn checkout till now.

But when i restarted my apache server with the new conf file
(generated from the rb-site install) and when i tried to login i found
the page-media garbled. I mean the colors and the general page layout
is messed up.

I'm pretty sure it is a minor issue with some media path or
permissions or something  like that.

What exactly do i need to configure for the media?

Please Help fast ,lot of people are using it and it is temporarily
down because of this issue.

Roshan Pius