I tried putting in my ip and fqdn in my conf files ( both my sites-
available review.conf, and my apache2.conf ) as
ServerName <ip>, but the same issue persists.

<VirtualHost *:80>
        #ServerName name.domain.com
        ServerName IP
        DocumentRoot /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs

        # Error handlers
        ErrorDocument 500 /errordocs/500.html

        # Serve django pages
        <Location "/">
                PythonPath "['/var/www/reviews.example.com/conf'] +
sys.path"
                SetEnv DJANGO_SETTINGS_MODULE reviewboard.settings
                SetEnv PYTHON_EGG_CACHE /var/www/reviews.example.com/
tmp/egg_cache
                SetHandler mod_python
                PythonHandler django.core.handlers.modpython
                PythonAutoReload Off
                PythonDebug Off
                # Used to run multiple mod_python sites in the same
apache
                PythonInterpreter reviewboard_reviews_example_com
        </Location>

        # Serve static media without running it through mod_python
        # (overrides the above)
        <Location "/media">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>
        <Location "/errordocs">
                SetHandler None
        </Location>

        <Directory "/var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs">
                AllowOverride All
        </Directory>

        Alias /media /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/media
        Alias /errordocs /var/www/reviews.example.com/htdocs/errordocs
</VirtualHost>

/etc/hostname:
name.domain.com