Well... I broke it in a different way now:

>>> Logging in with username "rrivard"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://10.2.180.149/10.2.180.149/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'rrivard', 'password': '**************'}
>>> <HTML><HEAD>
<TITLE>Network Error</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
</FONT>
<TABLE border=0 cellPadding=1 width="80%">
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
<big>Network Error (tcp_error)</big>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
A communication error occurred: "Operation timed out"
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica">
The Web Server may be down, too busy, or experiencing other problems
preventing it from responding to requests. You may wish to try again
at a later time.
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
<TR><TD>
<FONT face="Helvetica" SIZE=2>
<BR>
For assistance, contact your network support team.
</FONT>
</TD></TR>
</TABLE>
</FONT>
</BODY></HTML>

Unable to access http://10.2.180.149/10.2.180.149/api/json/accounts/login/.
The host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 503: Service Unavailable

After updating to the new beta, and reinstalling the RBTools it now
has a different error. I messed with a few configuration files which
may have also been the problem, but does anybody have any explanation
why it would be trying to go to

http://10.2.180.149/10.2.180.149/api/json/accounts/login

instead of

http://10.2.180.149/api/json/accounts/login?