I have a .reviewboardrc file in ~/ with a line
REVIEWBOARD_URL=10.2.180.149, I think this may be the only
configuration I've done to it, aside from the apache things already
posted. After several days of editing configuration files, I wouldn't
be surprised if I changed a few things I shouldn't have. I'm thinking
maybe a fresh install may solve things, but is a route I'd rather not
take if avoidable.

Also, thanks for the past (and future) help. Review Board looks great
and does everything we need it to do ( assuming I can figure out how
to set it up correctly ). Awesome job on everything, hopefully we'll
be using this soon.