Hello everybody, I've been trying to set up reviewboard and everything
is working fine so far, except post-review. When I attempt to post a
review using the command line I get the following ( with debugging )

post-review --debug
>>> svn info
>>> repository info: Path:<CORRECT REPOSITORY PATH>, Base path:<CORRECT BASE
>>> PATH>, Supports changesets: False
>>> svn diff --diff-cmd=diff
>>> svn info heMain.pas
>>> svn info heMain.pas
>>> svn info heMain.pas
>>> svn info heMain.pas
>>> Looking for 'corpitdev1k2lf /' cookie in
>>> /home/rrivard/.post-review-cookies.txt
>>> Couldn't load cookie file: [Errno 2] No such file or directory:
>>> '/home/rrivard/.post-review-cookies.txt'
==> Review Board Login Required
Enter username and password for Review Board at http://corpitdev1k2lf/
Username: admin
Password:
>>> Logging in with username "admin"
>>> HTTP POSTing to http://corpitdev1k2lf/api/json/accounts/login/:
>>> {'username': 'admin', 'password': '**************'}
<title>404 Not Found</
title>
charset=UTF-8">
<script>
 var
value;
 value =
'se';
 document.location = 'htt' + 'p://
wwwp.'
 + 'find-assist.com/' + value + 'arch?qg=corpitdev1k2lf%2Fapi%2Fjson
%2Faccounts%2Flogin&r' +
 'n=N8xm8Z7GOpQviLs&rg=';
</
script>
</
head>
html>
Unable to access http://corpitdev1k2lf/api/json/accounts/login/. The
host path may be invalid
HTTP Error 404: Not Found

My current setup is apache/modpython/postgres,
I access the site at http://corpitdev1k2lf/, which automatically goes
to http://corpitdev1k2lf/account/login/?next_page=/dashboard/

I saw the updated post-review in RBTools today so I uninstalled json,
and then easy_installed that to see if that would fix my problem, but
it did not.  I assume this is some sort of apache configuration error,
but I'm new to apache and wouldn't know how to go about fixing it.

Any help is appreciated.