one more thing... if I go into the admin area of reviewboard, i see
this:
Review Board version 1.0beta2
but I haven't run the rb-site upgrade command yet (by the way, the
reviewboard website is all 500 errors)
so, after running rb-site upgrade, it appears like things are ok...
except that the old .egg files are still in my python directories - is
it safe to delete them or what should I be doing?
[r...@home src]# rb-site upgrade /var/www/rb/
Rebuilding directory structure
Updating database
Upgrading Review Board from 1.0alpha4 to 1.0beta2
Installing json fixture 'initial_data' from '/usr/lib/python2.4/site-
packages/ReviewBoard-1.0beta2-py2.4.egg/reviewboard/scmtools/
fixtures'.
Installed 6 object(s) from 1 fixture(s)
No evolution required
.
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"reviewboard" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/reviewboard?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---