I just had this problem on my windows as well. My problem turned out
to be an old svn client used in combination with a new tortoisesvn =>

"C:\temp\reviewboard-read-only\reviewboard>svn info
svn: This client is too old to work with working copy '.'.  You need
to get a newer Subversion client, or to downgrade this working copy.
See http://subversion.tigris.org/faq.html#working-copy-format-change
for details."

post-review therefore continues to try the other possible tools (and
fails ungracefully with the clearcase tool as discussed)

 -- Jeppe