1. vhost: I'll have a play and see if I can fix it, if so I'll send
you a patch.

2. Lucene: I thought it had python bindings already, but I can't find
much info on the web. I may have a look at converting the perl or php
bindings to python when I have some time.

3.egg cache, I used the conf/apache_modpython.conf file. (I had to
copy it as I use CentOS - you copy the file into /etc/httpd/conf.d to
get apache to pick it up). I can't find what version of RB I am using
in the installed code (I thought it'd be the latest though).

4. LDAP... I don't know python, so I can't help much. The idea behind
the proxy user is that you log on as that user and perform a search
for the user you want to log on as. If that succeeds, you use the same
connection to bind as the user with the user's password. Lots of
people on this thread have wanted ldap, might I point you in the
direction of

To post to this group, send email to