Reporting.

The ability to see things like
- how many review requests a given developer has open at the moment.
- How many reviews and review requests a given developer has done in the
last X days
- Stats on review requests. Average length, Min/max. etc.

We have also had the situation where with multiple reviewers. A reviewer
provides comments to the author, and there is no way for them to know if the
author is in the middle of refining the diff or waiting for more comments.

Same applies that after the reviewer provides comments, and a new diff is
posted, they can't tell via the web interface if they need to comment again.
(You have to remember the mail that was sent out detailing rev 2 of the
diff). So better ways to know who's court the review is in.

Scott