The Manual Server Updates message is really intended to be seen by
those working on development setups. You shouldn't run manage.py on a
production install. Instead, you should be going through rb-site.
Perhaps we should update those instructions to say that.

When you created the site, did you use mod_wsgi, or something else? If
mod_wsgi, check the other threads. It seems rather busted on Windows.