Hi Christian,

Here is the SITE/conf/settings_local.py

I was checking the "Absolute path to database name" here and even this
seems to be ok.
I even tried changing the format of DATABASE_ENGINE, DATABASE_NAME as
per Django 1.2 Settings (http://docs.djangoproject.com/en/1.2/ref/
settings/#databases).
Even that didn't help and I get Database Changes / Manual Server
Update required.

So I restarted all work from scratch  with Django 1.1.3 instead of
1.2.4.
Even that didn't work

------------------

DATABASE_ENGINE = 'sqlite3'
DATABASE_NAME = 'ABSOLUTE_PATH_TO_SITE/data/reviewboard.db'

# Unique secret key. Don't share this with anybody.

# Cache backend settings.
CACHE_BACKEND = 'file:///tmp/reviewboard_cache'

# Extra site information.
SITE_ID = 1
SITE_ROOT = '/'
FORCE_SCRIPT_NAME = ''