Hi Christian,

I finally debugged the problem and also Solved it,
I am able to load ReviewBoard as it was expected.

Problem Debugged
    In ReviewBoard, admin/checks.py (Line 83) it tries to load
ChangeDescription module
    and the following 'except:' I think was to only test if the module
is loaded or not (as inferred from the comment)
    I changed this to 'except ImportError:'
    and surprisingly it wasn't an ImportError after all.
    I had turned DEBUG true (in  settings_local.py)
    After this change I got

             ValueError at /account/login/
             database parameter must be string or APSW Connection
object

    and Entire list of tracebacks with local variable values (due to
DEBUG on)

    Interestingly in PYTHONDIR/lib/site-packages/Django-1.2.4-
py2.6.egg/django/db/models/query.py, I found
     ▼ Local vars
       Variable Value
           self Error in formatting: database parameter must be string
or APSW Connection object

    And this error propagated down. I Googled and this error seems to
be from pysqlite2.

    Finally I tested my Python installation. Though there was
pysqlite2 I was unable to import sqlite3 (sqlite3 was installed on my
system) but there was no _sqlite3.so file

Solution

     I had to recompile sqlite3 and python locally (with header files
of sqlite3 passed on and --enable-share).
     And everything else for ReviewBoard from scratch.

      This finally Worked

Conclusion

     I would suggest in ReviewBoard/admin/checks.py : Change 'except:'
to 'except ImportError:' (or whatever exact error its supposed to look
for)
     This atleast helps in debugging the problem

Anshul