Hi All,

Following the guide of
http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/manual/1.5/admin/installation/windows/,
I installed the reviewboard and created a site.

But when I access the site, it said "Manual server updates required",
and ask me visit
http://code.google.com/p/reviewboard/wiki/RequiredServerUpdates.
It ask me run the command "manage.py syncdb", I did it, however, got a
message "Unable to read settings_local.py."

The manage.py is in the reviewboard directory, and the
settings_local.py is in the conf directory of site. Then I am lost...

Could anyone tell me how to make it work, any help will be highly
appreciated!