Hi Anshul,

Excellent, glad to hear it!

It's a general except: because different databases may end up giving
us different errors in this case. However, this code is pretty old
(pre-1.0), and I think it's pretty reasonable now to assume that we
have this model. Also, users don't really have to manually deal with
syncing the database anymore. I plan to remove a bunch of this for
1.6.