Hi Praveen,

Open your reviewboard/scmtools/cvs.py.

At the top, add:

    import logging

Then find the check_repository function. You'll want to add a logging
statement right before the "sshutils.check_host", one after, one before
"client = CVSClient(..)", one before "client.cat_file", and one at the end
of the function.

For each one, do something like:

    logging.debug('Calling blahblah')

Where blahblah is whatever is about to be called. Note that indentation
matters in Python.

That should hopefully help narrow it down, and then we can do further
debugging.