Ah okay, so this is a bug in the new rbssh script. We'll need to implement
-l.

It actually should be an easy fix. In reviewboard/cmdline/rbssh.py, we do
argument checking and would need a new add_open line for -l that stores the
value (dest='username'). We'd then need to access that (options.username)
before the call to client.connect.

So, something like:

    parser.add_option('-l', dest='username', metavar='USERNAME',
default=None, help='The username to connect with')

    username, hostname = SCMTool.get_auth_from_uri(path, None)
    username = options.username or username

    client = sshutils.get_ssh_client()

I *think* that will work. If you want to give it a try, let me know how it
goes, and if it works, put a patch up on Review Board and we'll get it in
for a 1.5.3.