Hi Philipp,

I've pulled your latest code from git and updated my
install. It no longer errors, but just displays "No pending revisions
found." on clicking on the 'Get Revisions' button.

I've checked in a
handful of new revisions too in case it remembered the revisions I had
previously listed manually in my previous tests, but its not returning
anything on screen.

Python isnt my language (I usually code in
perl/php/C) but taking a brief look at your code, I tried increasing the
freshness_delta variable as well, but it made no difference.

Let me
know if you would like me to try anything else.

Regards,

Rob

On
Wed, 11 May 2011 03:47:39 -0700 (PDT), Philipp Henkel wrote:

> Rob,
>

> The fix is committed. Could you please test with the latest version
of
> reviewboard/scmtools/svn_post_tracker.py?
>
> - Philipp
>
> On
May 10, 8:58 pm, Philipp Henkel
> wrote:
>> Hi Rob, Thanks, I'm glad
you like it. Currently I rely on svn:log property in order to extract
the commit description. This property might not exist because you don't
enforce commit messages (like we do). I have already a better solution
in mind and it should be easy to fix. Best regards, Philipp On May 10,
12:35 am, Rob Coward wrote:

>>> Hi Philipp,
>>
>>> I am very
interested in your Subversion Post-commit enhancement, and quite
possibly might be the killer feature that persuades us to start using it
at work too.
>> your patches up to the latest 1.6 beta2) and it is
mostly working in that I can manually specify a list of revisions and it
will generate the diffs and create the review etc, however when clicking
on the 'Get Revisions' button I get an Error500 back from the server
with the following in apache's error_log:
>> %">ERROR:root:Exception
thrown for user admin athttp://192.168.1.68/r/newpost/ eback (most
recent call last): File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages

handlers/base.py", line 99, in get_response response = callback(request,
*callback_args, **callback_kwargs) File
"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/djblets/auth/util.py", line 46, in
_checklogin ret

>>> ews.py", line 98, in new_post_review_request

"/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/reviewboard/reviews/forms.py", line
411, in create raise e KeyError: 'revprops'
>>> The subvers
>> brand new
repo I created for the task of reviewing your code, populated initially
with cvs2svn to import an e

>>> 2px solid; margin-left:5px;
width:100%">Any thoughts ?
>> your hard work. Rob Coward On Fri, 6 May
2011 02:43:05 -0700 (PDT), Philipp Henkel wro

>>> ft:5px;
width:100%">

>> type="cite" style="padding-left:5px;
border-left:#1010ff 2px solid; margin-left:5px; width:100%">Did anyone
eft:5px; width:10
>> nce to have look at my post-commit implementation?
implementation is complete and

>>> r-left:#1010ff 2px solid;
margin-left:5px; width:100%">feature se
>> ady possible to create
requests by> typing in #1010ff 2px solid; margin-left:5px;
width:100%">Philipp
Henkel Citrix Online -www.citrix

>>> :#1010ff 2px solid;
margin-left:5px; width:100%">
>> tyle="padding-left:5px;
border-left:#1010ff 2px solid; margin-left:5px; width:100%">The views
expressed here are mine alone and have not been authorized not
necessarily reflect the views of, Citrix.
margin-left:5px; width:100%">Links: ------
[1]http://www.citrixonline.com

> -- Want to help the Review Board
project? Donate today at http://www.reviewboard.org/donate/ [1] Happy