It's a bit too late in the game for 1.6, but it's something I'd love to see
us get in after that. We've wanted this functionality before and had a
couple attempts for doing it as part of student projects.

At some point if we get a patch up on reviews.reviewboard.org, we'll see
what it'd take to get it all pushed upstream.