I'm running 1.6 beta 2 now and I like the changes a lot.  Not sure if
the Submitters button is new, I don't remember seeing it before.  I
like being able to see a list of all users and the number of pending
reviews.  It would also be nice to see the last time someone logged in
on the summary page but it's not an option for customization.  It does
show up if you click an individual user.  I suppose this is a feature
request.  Any chance there's a way I can add it without much
difficulty?  I suppose I could start digging around.  Maybe a pointer
or two in the right direction..

Thanks,
Daryl