Hi Daryl,

The sortable flag only works for fields that are actually in the database.
For the full name, we're actually just calling a function that pieces
together a couple strings from the database, so we can't really sort on it.
It should work for last_login though.

I'm guessing there was just some odd caching problem when trying to change
it back, or the server wasn't reloaded. Having it on last_login should be
fine. As for expand, that's to control whether it takes up as much space as
possible, width-wise. The summary column is expanded, for example. You
wouldn't want it here.

Are you testing with the dev server, or an install?