Mercy.  Ok, I've been able to add it and it works with a 2nd account.
But initially I added sortable=True to to fullname, pending_count and
last_login.  It didn't like that. So I removed sortable from fullname
and pending_count.  And now it works with the 2nd account.  But it
seems like something is cached with the first account since I keep
getting the 500 - something broke error with the below trace.  I
assumed something was cached, but I've tried:

- Restarting apache
- Restarting memcache
- Clearing memcache using echo "flush_all" | nc localhost 11211
- Restarting sqld
- rb-site manage upgrade .
- Clearing browser cache

It's my normal review account that I was first testing the changes
that keep giving me the error.  With the admin account "Last Login"
shows up and I can sort by it.  Frustrating .. any thoughts?

Thanks,
Daryl

Traceback (most recent call last):

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Django-1.3-py2.4.egg/django/
core/handlers/base.py", line 111, in get_response
    response = callback(request, *callback_args, **callback_kwargs)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6beta2.1-
py2.4.egg/reviewboard/accounts/decorators.py", line 25, in _check
    return login_required(view_func)(*args, **kwargs)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.7-py2.4.egg/
djblets/auth/util.py", line 46, in _checklogin
    return view_func(request, *args, **kwargs)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/ReviewBoard-1.6beta2.1-
py2.4.egg/reviewboard/reviews/views.py", line 504, in submitter_list
    return grid.render_to_response(template_name)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.7-py2.4.egg/
djblets/datagrid/grids.py", line 699, in render_to_response
    self.load_state()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.7-py2.4.egg/
djblets/datagrid/grids.py", line 534, in load_state
    self.precompute_objects()

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.7-py2.4.egg/
djblets/datagrid/grids.py", line 631, in precompute_objects
    self.rows = [

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.7-py2.4.egg/
djblets/datagrid/grids.py", line 210, in render_cell
    rendered_data = self.render_data(obj)

  File "/usr/lib/python2.4/site-packages/Djblets-0.6.7-py2.4.egg/
djblets/datagrid/grids.py", line 253, in render_data
    if id_field in obj.__dict__:

AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '__dict__'