If you were modifying code and not restarting/reloading your web server,
you'd hit things like this. It's not like PHP where you can modify a file
and it's live. Any existing processes that have loaded in the Python modules
for Review Board will keep them in memory for the next request. If you hit
that process, you'll see the old version. Hit a new process, and you'll see
the new one (since it'll do a fresh load of the modules). That can make
testing on a live install a bit weird.

Development is best done on a development install, so you don't have any
downtime or stale code issues like this.