Hi Daryl,

The Submitters page has been around since basically month 2 of Review Board,
but probably isn't that frequently used. I'd be happy to accept a patch for
showing the last login time. The code for this is in
reviewboard/reviews/datagrids.py. You'll add a new field to
SubmitterDataGrid, named the same as the field containing this information
in the model. Feel free to play with it, and then submit it for review at
http://reviews.reviewboard.org/