The only changes I've made are to SubmitterDataGrid.  I added a column
for last_login and added that column to the self.default_columns
below.  Disclaimer - the only other python code I've written is a tab-
space patch for RB.  :)  So I'm in the dark.  I searched through the
code and found template/reviews/user_page.html using user.last_login
so I guessed at the line below where I set field_name="last_login".

Now what I recall is I added sortable=True to fullname and
pending_count, tested, and got an error.  I then removed those but
left sortable=True for last_login.  It still failed for my normal
account.  But when I logged in as admin it works.  I now just logged
in as another non-admin account, and the Submitter page comes up ok.
Now I do remember also putting an expand=True (or maybe it was
shrink=True) on the new last_login line.  I don't know what they mean
so I removed them.  But I did do a test with it in there.  Perhaps
adjusting the column width?  Anyhow, if need be I can put in those
changes again and try to view it with one of the working accounts to
see if it reproduces it.  But perhaps I'll wait for you to reply on if
what I have below is just wrong.

Daryl

    username      = Column(_("Username"), link=True, sortable=True)
    fullname      = Column(_("Full Name"), field_name="get_full_name",
                           link=True, expand=True)
    pending_count = PendingCountColumn(_("Pending Reviews"),

field_name="directed_review_requests",
                                       shrink=True)
    last_login = Column(_("Last Login"), field_name="last_login",
sortable=True)

<snip>

        self.default_columns = [
            "username", "fullname", "pending_count", "last_login"
        ]