Hi,

What version exactly is this? Almost sounds like a pre-1.0.

Before you do anything, back up the site directory and database. Things
could get hairy.

Can you describe to me the steps you're doing to upgrade? setup.cfg
shouldn't come into play unless you're dealing with a source tree.

I'm not at a computer right now but will get back to you about turning your
account into an admin account.

Christian