Hey everyone,

Tonight we pushed out releases for Review Board 1.6.4 and RBTools 0.4.0.
There's a lot in each release, so it's worth reading the release notes and
news posts.

RBTools: http://www.reviewboard.org/news/2012/02/26/rbtools-040-released/
Review Board:

We're trying to get things in shape for a Review Board 1.7 beta. Still
waiting on some third-party modules for better Django 1.4 beta
compatibility and some internal fixes and testing, but we'll hopefully be
there soon.

And as always, if you're a happy user of Review Board, we'd love to put
your company on our Happy Users page at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/.