Hi Hans,

May be I have the same issue with you, you mean that just enable the svn
anonymous access can solve the stuck issue right?

I write the bat and can success execute in cmd, and when try svn commit,
stuck here, and I try a linux svn, write the shell hook, is worked.

At first, I thought that it maybe cause by svn in Windows can not recognize
PATH, then I try to update Python....but never think about this solution.

Thanks.
Jack

在 2012年7月18日星期三UTC+8下午4时51分08秒,Hans Shi写道: