Hello,

We are using Github Enterprise version for our organization. I was trying
to add a repository and was able to do so successfully. I chose -

Hosting service - None (Custom Repository)
Repository type - Git

Now my working branch name is dev and not master. I wish to upload a review
request on the dev branch. How can I do that?

If I try to upload it says that the file is not present in the repo which
means it is trying to look up in master branch where the file has not yet
been checked in. However, the file is present in the 'dev' branch and the
review request needs to be created on this branch.

--
Karan Jain