I did call evolve --execute but it crashed my DB (see my earlier post). I
reverted to before the upgrade to do it manually based on the --hint output.

I see setup.cfg requires evolution >= 0.6.7 so I used that. didn't know it
was buggy. will update it tomorrow.

I have a shell script to wrap manage.py, before calls manage.py I source
all path settings which is in a separate shell script in which I put all
dependency. I know my method sounds confusing. I wish rbsite upgrade would
work out of box, but it didn't happen for me:(