> You'll still want the module. I think the best plan of action is to
create a simple Python package that ships that with an entrypoint, and just
update the Tool entry in > the database to point to that one. That'll help
keep that under your control in a more maintainable way. I can point you to
what to do for that if it helps.

Yeah, that'll be the best way for review board as project/product as well.

> Best option is to get django-evolution 0.6.9 and try an upgrade with
that.

Will do.

> also have to strongly recommend you get a more recent 1.7.x. Preferable
1.7.18. 1.7.6 is almost a year old now

True. I had wanted to upgrade in March this year. But then I got distracted
to other commitments, such as developing a internal git web, gitolite
stuff, and I had a baby...I just came back from paternity leave two weeks
ago so I thought I should finish what I left over in March knowing that
review board just released 1.7.18:)

I plan to upgrade to latest after Christmas:)