Hi Christian,

For the record, you guys forgot to update the signature for
parse_change_desc() in some company specific SCM module
(ReviewBoard-1.7.6/reviewboard/scmtools/perforce_vmware.py)

    def parse_change_desc(changedesc, changenum):
        changeset = PerforceTool.parse_change_desc(changedesc, changenum)

The base class says this function takes 3 arguments now....

I know you guys left the company so do you still want to put this code in
source if not going to support it?