I'm having this same error trying to upgrade 1.6.15 to 1.7.19 on Redhat. In
the error logs I get the message that

[Fri Dec 06 14:03:06 2013] [error] [client 192.168.168.22] File does not
exist: /var/www/html/rbtesting/htdocs/media/rb

Reviewboard isn't upgrading the site correctly

I downloaded an RB folder from the SVN trunk and then I got this message -