I shouldn't say nothing happens. It goes through and says that the upgrade
was successful, the DB was upgraded successfully. It prompts me to adjust
the apache config to add the following -

<Location "static">
SetHandler None
</Location>

Alias Static /var/www/html/reviewboard/htdocs/media/static

Then to do rb-site manage resolve-mediacheck static - (I can't remember the
exact wording, that's from memory)

I do that, I restart the apache service, then the symbolic link files move
and when I try to access the site it tells me that I need to run the
rb-site upgrade.

I've tried doing a search for the ReviewBoard-1.6.15*.egg, after I install
version 1.7.19, it looks like the easy_install completely removes it. I'm
using 'find / -name ReviewBoard1.6.15' to search.

By the way I'm using python 2.6.6