SVN trunk is many years old. You won't find anything modern there.

How did you install Review Board?

It's quite likely the version of Python you used to install Review Board
and the version Apache is using are different as well.

Christian

-- 
Christian Hammond - chip...@chipx86.com
Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com


On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM, tu1953 <troll.trolololo....@gmail.com>wrote:

> I'm having this same error trying to upgrade 1.6.15 to 1.7.19 on Redhat.
> In the error logs I get the message that
>
> [Fri Dec 06 14:03:06 2013] [error] [client 192.168.168.22] File does not
> exist: /var/www/html/rbtesting/htdocs/media/rb
>
> Reviewboard isn't upgrading the site correctly
>
> I downloaded an RB folder from the SVN trunk and then I got this message -
>
> On Friday, November 8, 2013 6:27:01 PM UTC-6, David Trowbridge wrote:
>
>> When you say "didn't work", can you clarify? Did it give you any errors?
>>
>> -David
>>
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:29 PM, <tu1593...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>>   The page returns:
>>>
>>> The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site
>>> was last upgraded to. You are running *1.7.7.1* and the site was last
>>> upgraded to *1.7.16*.
>>>
>>> Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:
>>>
>>>     $ rb-site upgrade /data/newpuppet.Reviewboard
>>>
>>>
>>>
>>> I run this command and is seems that there is no problem, but it didn't 
>>> work. How can i do with it?
>>>
>>>  --
>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>>> ---
>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>> ---
>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>> ---
>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>
>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>
>>
>>  --
> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
> ---
> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
> ---
> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
> "reviewboard" group.
> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
> email to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to