Hey,

I originally installed Reviewboard using an egg to get a certain version to 
migrate an existing Reviewboard server to our new one. Now we need to 
upgrade the new servers Reviewboard version. I've tried using the 
easy_install -U upgrade way. I've tried installing manually from a tar.gz 
file, and I've also tried installing from an .egg. After using rb-site 
upgrade on the existing Reviewboard site I get the message - 

The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site was 
last upgraded to. You are running *1.6.15* and the site was last upgraded 
to *1.7.16*.

Please upgrade your site to fix this by running:

    $ rb-site upgrade /var/www/html/reviewboard


I run that command and nothing happens. 


After every install method I try I get a number of different errors. Most 
notably I get the message that /htdocs/rb no longer exists, if I copy the 
symbolic links in there I get Server Error 500. No logs give me the error 
message.



On Friday, December 6, 2013 2:37:00 PM UTC-6, Christian Hammond wrote:
>
> SVN trunk is many years old. You won't find anything modern there.
>
> How did you install Review Board?
>
> It's quite likely the version of Python you used to install Review Board 
> and the version Apache is using are different as well.
>
> Christian
>
> -- 
> Christian Hammond - chi...@chipx86.com <javascript:>
> Review Board - http://www.reviewboard.org
> Beanbag, Inc. - http://www.beanbaginc.com
>
>
> On Fri, Dec 6, 2013 at 12:12 PM, tu1953 <troll.tro...@gmail.com<javascript:>
> > wrote:
>
>> I'm having this same error trying to upgrade 1.6.15 to 1.7.19 on Redhat. 
>> In the error logs I get the message that 
>>
>> [Fri Dec 06 14:03:06 2013] [error] [client 192.168.168.22] File does not 
>> exist: /var/www/html/rbtesting/htdocs/media/rb
>>
>> Reviewboard isn't upgrading the site correctly
>>
>> I downloaded an RB folder from the SVN trunk and then I got this message 
>> - 
>>
>> On Friday, November 8, 2013 6:27:01 PM UTC-6, David Trowbridge wrote:
>>
>>> When you say "didn't work", can you clarify? Did it give you any errors?
>>>
>>> -David
>>>
>>>
>>> On Thu, Nov 7, 2013 at 7:29 PM, <tu1593...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>>>   The page returns:
>>>>
>>>> The version of Review Board running does not match the version the site 
>>>> was last upgraded to. You are running *1.7.7.1* and the site was last 
>>>> upgraded to *1.7.16*. 
>>>>
>>>> Please upgrade your site to fix this by running: 
>>>>
>>>>     $ rb-site upgrade /data/newpuppet.Reviewboard
>>>>
>>>>  
>>>>
>>>> I run this command and is seems that there is no problem, but it didn't 
>>>> work. How can i do with it?
>>>>
>>>>  -- 
>>>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/
>>>> powerpack/
>>>> ---
>>>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>>>> ---
>>>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>>>> --- 
>>>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google 
>>>> Groups "reviewboard" group.
>>>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send 
>>>> an email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com.
>>>>
>>>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>>>
>>>
>>>  -- 
>> Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
>> ---
>> Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
>> ---
>> Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
>> --- 
>> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
>> "reviewboard" group.
>> To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an 
>> email to reviewboard...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
>> For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.
>>
>
>

-- 
Get the Review Board Power Pack at http://www.reviewboard.org/powerpack/
---
Sign up for Review Board hosting at RBCommons: https://rbcommons.com/
---
Happy user? Let us know at http://www.reviewboard.org/users/
--- 
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups 
"reviewboard" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email 
to reviewboard+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

Reply via email to