Hi Ian,

Can you define "nothing happens?" It should at least output something.

You shouldn't be touching anything under htdocs. That's rb-site's
playground, and it will maintain it appropriately.

The problem you're having more than likely is a difference between the
version of Python used on the command line and the version Apache is using.

Search your filesystem for ReviewBoard-1.6.15*.egg. See if the directory it
is in matches the Python version you see when you run 'python'. If not,
then that's your problem.