On 03/31/2014 03:14 PM, Alex Winter wrote:
> But thats how I did install ReviewBoard. I followed the instructions on
> ReviewBoard.org which I am assuming was the correct way?

Alex, if you're on CentOS, you will probably have a LOT more luck using
the RPMs I provide to the EPEL project (Extra Packages for Enterprise
Linux). Check out
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL#How_can_I_use_these_extra_packages.3F for
details on setting it up. After that, you can just run 'yum install
ReviewBoard' and you'll get RB 1.7.x with all its dependencies installed
for you. Hassle-free (I hope).