David,

The Powerpack trial will be ending on 19-Apr-2014? Actually it took us more
than a week to get the document review patch operational (on 3-Apr-2014) on
our machine. Can you please provide us an extension of 2 weeks for the
trial pack? This would really help us in the evaluation before we make a
purchase.

Regards,

Dhananjay.