Hi Guy,

All you should need to do is delete the site directory, drop the database, and
re-install the site.

I’m not sure what you mean by showing how a site is figured? You mean, all the
steps performed? There’s actual database manipulation that’s performed, various
state calculation, and it’s not as simple as showing a set of commands. rb-site
is really the only way that is guaranteed to work.