Hi Bruce,

Nowhere does that documentation refer to the fact that setup-repo will
often fail with less than useful errors. I think that the error should be
more useful (error 500 is not super helpful for the person trying to run
the setup command) and that the docs should mention that setup-repo is only
for the basic case, and explicitly state that you should custom configure
in more unusual cases. I mean, we figured it out, so the info is there, I
just think it could be clearer.

Anyway, it seems to be working for me on all of my projects, and it's
working for all of the window's developers. A couple of our programmers are
still having problems, but I'm not sure if that's bugs or user error. If
they aren't able to resolve their issues I'll post again with details.

Sara

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 3:42 PM, Bruce Cran <bruce.c...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Isn't this covered in
> http://www.reviewboard.org/docs/rbtools/0.6/rbt/configuration/ ?
>
> --
> Bruce
>

> On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 1:49 PM, Sara Rayburn <sararayb...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> That makes sense. It would be nice to see a section in the RB Tools setup
>> documentation about what to do if the setup-repo command fails. I'm not
>> worried about it on our end.
>>
>  --

Sara Rayburn
(337) 322-5573