Right. We have a .reviewboardrc with REPOSITORY, REVIEWBOARD_URL, BRANCH, and
(in some cases), TRACKING_BRANCH set for each repository we use with Review
Board.

On June 20, 2014 at 12:26:00 PM, Stephen Gallagher (step...@gallagherhome.com)
wrote:

On 06/20/2014 03:08 PM, Bruce Cran wrote:
> Am I correct in thinking that a good practice would be to have users
> enter the reviewboard.url setting in their mercurial.ini/.hgrc files and
> have a .reviewboardrc file with just a REPOSITORY line committed to the
> repository, to avoid RBTools having to search for a matching repo in RB
> each time? This would avoid having individual developers running 'rbt
> setup-repo'.

It's probably best to just have both the URL and repository entries in
the .reviewboardrc committed to the master repo.

For example, in the openlmi-providers project, we have[1]:
REVIEWBOARD_URL = 'https://reviewboard-openlmi.rhcloud.com'
REPOSITORY = 'openlmi-providers'

[1]
https://git.fedorahosted.org/cgit/openlmi-providers.git/tree/.reviewboardrc