Figured it out, needs -- to have --recalculate argument applied to
'reset-issue-counts' rather than rb-site itself.

Here is the output:

DEBUG:root:Calculated issue counts for review request ID 2050 across 5
review(s): Resulting counts = {u'R': 0, u'D': 0, u'O': 1}; DB values =
[{u'screenshot_comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__pk': None, u'screenshot_comments__pk': None,
u'comments__pk': None, u'comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__issue_status': None},
{u'screenshot_comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__pk': None, u'screenshot_comments__pk': None,
u'comments__pk': 8194L, u'comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__issue_status': None},
{u'screenshot_comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__pk': None, u'screenshot_comments__pk': None,
u'comments__pk': 8199L, u'comments__issue_status': u'O',
u'file_attachment_comments__issue_status': None},
{u'screenshot_comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__pk': None, u'screenshot_comments__pk': None,
u'comments__pk': None, u'comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__issue_status': None},
{u'screenshot_comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__pk': None, u'screenshot_comments__pk': None,
u'comments__pk': None, u'comments__issue_status': None,
u'file_attachment_comments__issue_status': None}]; Field IDs =
{u'screenshot_comments': set([None]), u'comments': set([None, 8194L,
8199L]), u'file_attachment_comments': set([None])}
Issue counts for review request(s) 2050 reset.

However, this review request still shows 1 open issue and there are no
issues raised in any of the reviews - there is even no 'issue summary'
block at the bottom of this request.

Regards,
Alexey.