Thanks for the debug info!

Yeah, as I mentioned in an earlier reply, a reset command will *not* fix the
problem, because the calculation is broken. Best I could do is to get this
command in to reset and provide debug information, so that I can hopefully
figure out the cause. I'll look into what the output below says and see if I
can figure this out.