Hi Christian,

Just upgraded to 2.0.8:

[[[
bash-4.1# rb-site manage /var/www.reviewboard reset-issue-counts
--recalculate --verbosity=2 2050
Usage: rb-site command [options] path

rb-site: error: no such option: --recalculate
bash-4.1# rb-site --version
rb-site 2.0.8
]]]

BTW, release notes for 2.0.8 seem to omit the 'manage' argument from the
command line:

rb-site <path> reset-issue-counts --recalculate --verbosity=2 <id>

Also, the usage in --help message is wrong: it suggests to use 'rb-site
<path> manage command' - while the correct order is 'rb-site manage <path>
command'.

Regards,
Alexey.