Hey,

2.0.8 contains a new reset-issue-counts management command that can be used. I
takes a list of IDs, or --all to reset all review requests. Issue counts will
be recalculated on next access.

It can also provide debug info about the calculations. Can you find one of the
miscalculated review requests and run:

    rb-site manage /path/to/site reset-issue-counts -- -verbosity=2
--recalculate <id>

See if the counts are right and then paste the debug output from that command.
It'll help me get a sense of what's going wrong (hopefully).

(Also, I added basic --help output to rb-site for the "manage" command.)