I upgraded ReviewBoard from 1.6.11 to 2.0.15. After doing this, I get error
messages when attempting to view the diffs of the existing reviews. I get
messages like:

The file
'("'/svn/enrollment/!svn/bc/122232/trunk/4X/enrollment/trunk/trunk/4X/webapps/common/src/main/java/bf/web/common/form/AddEmployeeForm.java'

path not found", 160013)' could not be found in the repository

Where that path definitely is not a valid svn path. It should
be
/svn/enrollment/!svn/bc/122232/trunk/4X/webapps/common/src/main/java/bf/web/common/form/AddEmployeeForm.java.

So, it's like there's stuff being automatically inserted into the svn path
for the file, but I have no idea why as it was working on version 1.6.11.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.