Oh ok, thanks for the info! We typically just use the IDE to generate a
.patch file and then upload it to reviewboard. The projects in our IDE are
usually set up as one for trunk and one for each branch, so when it
generates the .patch files it generates them with relative paths using
/trunk or /branches/<branchversion> as the "root" directory, so that's why
we have the repositories configured that way in ReviewBoard. If we change
the repo configuration in ReviewBoard around to not target the individual
branches then we'd have to start hand editing the patch files after
generating them to make sure the path in there references the full path
including the branch. It looks like this woud be the case even if using
RBTools because I don't see a way for RBTools to target a changelist, or am
I missing something? We might have 4 or more separate changelists at any
given time in the IDE and those could encompass hundreds of files, so
targeting a whole changelist for posting the review is pretty crucial for
us. Is there a way for RBTools to do this?