The URL for this one is https://vcs.ourdomain.com/svn/enrollment/trunk/4X.
That isn't the "root" per se, but we have multiple different repositories
under our svn so we point it directly at the folder we want as the root,
and then when we create the reviews we use / as the base path for the
review. The URL is the same as it was on Reviewboard 1.6.11 and it was
working there. Also, if I create a brand new review against this repo it
works fine. It's just when I try to navigate to reviews that existed before
the upgrade that the issue occurs.